Thursday, October 1, 2009

WoN: Day 4: Pictures from the Tournaments

Some pictures from day 4 of the Week of Nightmares 2009 (that is 01/Oct/2009). A little bit more since I just got ousted by bleed by 6 by "Unmada after the bleed was bounced three times (one was even canceled with "Touch of Clarity"...

Left: Darby, Nikolaij, Bill, Shawn and Hugh figthing the long fight.




Right: Heads-up between Michael and an hungarian players.

Left: John (Dom/Ani combat/block), Rodd (!Tremere vote) and Mikkel (Unmada Enkil Cog Bleed).


Right: Brad and a danish player in the heads up.


Today I saw a lot of combat decks, some Potence based, some Animalism based, but waaay to many for my deck.

2 comments:

  1. Lower Left: Jesper is playiing the Unmada deck, there are two danes named Mikkel, but I aint one of them :)

    Lower Right: Not a dane, but an Australian traveling with some of the danes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, I knew I would mix up the members of Team Denmark sooner or later ..

    ReplyDelete